* The "Return of John the Baptist" expected by the Christians ..
* The "Return of Elijah" anticipated by the Jews, Whose Revelation was to show forth "the signs and tokens of all the Prophets", Who was to "manifest the perfection of Moses, the radiance of Jesus and the patience of Job"..
* The "Second Woe," spoken of in the Apocalypse of St. John the Divine ...
* The "cleansing of the Sanctuary," prophesied by Daniel and confirmed by Jesus Christ in His reference to "the abomination of desolation," had been accomplished.
* The "forty and two months," during which the "Holy City," as predicted by St. John the Divine, would be trodden under foot, had elapsed.
* The first of the "two Witnesses" into Whom, "after three days and a half the Spirit of Life from God" would enter, had arisen and had "ascended up to heaven in a cloud."
* The "time of the end" had been ushered in …
* The "Man Child," mentioned in the Book of Revelation, destined to "rule all nations with a rod of iron," had released, through His coming, the creative energies which, reinforced by the effusions of a swiftly succeeding and infinitely mightier Revelation, were to instill into the entire human race the capacity to achieve its organic unification, attain maturity and thereby reach the final stage in its age-long evolution. (Shoghi Effendi, God Passes By)